Dienstag, 13. März 2012

Relationship

What else does it take
To dismiss the pain?
It’s just pure love
I want to gain.
Everything I do
I do it in vain.

Reckoning the solution
For my salvation:
I’ll kill this vulture
With your final sepulture.
In need of a mourning so deep
I’m only been longing to weep.

Going on the graveyard towards you belong
Holding your casket walking in front
Laying you down with the help of my friend
There comes the glimpse waiting for oh so long.

With music in my ear
Worshipping my dear
God of rest and comfort
For being here.

Now breaking through this darkened layer
He’s strengthening me being the sayer
Of encouraging words by his Spirit with might
Who is my companion holding me tight.

The memory of you is gone
Taken by the wind so cold.
Where are you now?
I cannot follow…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen