Dienstag, 13. März 2012

The Father

Standing my ground alone
Darkness befalls me
Senses of a weathering stone
The earth suffocates and drowns me.

It’s hard to believe that I’m all alone
After all what’s been done and still to come,
My wishes for the rest of my time
Will be those to accomplish the mission.

Father, hearest thou me?
I’m inbetween this jail of mine!
Father, how come it must be
This destiny is so hard to gain?

Loose strands of hope are all I can feel
During my time going by on the move.
Is it my disability to go for the real
Or this monstrous lack of letting in love?

Deeper within me the sun shines red
All to win and nothing to lose
Forgotten the lies that I’ve been fed
Treading the path which I choose.

Healing has come to me as I walked in this sun
Brighter it dwells wherever I run
Together now and forever with him
The Father is the answer to where it’s begun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen